Policy Protection Of Personal Data And Privacy
Please take the time required to read this protection policy carefully.
The sole proprietorship with the name: “Ksilart” based in Athens, with VAT number: 157551402 / Tax office: A’ Athens, by contact phone: 6982789464, contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and web address: www.ksilart.com
Additionally, you have the following rights:
- Right of Access – The right to know what personal data we collect and how it is processed
- Right to correct personal data – The right to update personal data in the database
- Right to Oblivion – The right to delete all personal information
- Right to restrict processing – the right to restrict the processing of personal data
- The right to portability – The right to transfer data in editable form
- Right to refuse processing – The right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data.
- The right to file an appeal to the supervisory authority – The right to file a complaint against the Company to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
The supervisory authority for the Company is:
Personal Data Protection Authority
Kifisias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens.
Call Center: + 30-210 6475600
Fax: + 30-210 6475628
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the place of residence or work. If you wish to exercise the rights, as an object of processing, please do not hesitate to contact us at the contact details listed above.
Cookies are alphanumeric files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your internet so that we can offer you services like the ones mentioned above. In your browser settings you can choose to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or asking you every time a new cookie is to be installed on your hard drive. However, you should know that if you choose to prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive, you will not be able to use some of our store services.
Right To Amend The Policy Present
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations. We will notify you of any significant changes or changes to the editing purpose or the inclusion of new editing purposes in this policy.
The protection of personal data is important to you. We will take the necessary technical and organizational measures for data protection. Please do not forget that you are the owner of the data. The less information you provide, the more control you have. For example, if you want to browse anonymously and do not want your browsing behavior to be evaluated by third parties independent of us and our partners, you need to make the appropriate settings in your browser. As long as you neglect to make these adjustments, many will collect information that you provide. Although it is not uncommon for each user to be authenticated, we suggest browsing in “hidden mode” in Google Chrome or in “personal mode” in Firefox.